Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fabulous Thrift Store Deals!

So I'm continuously amazed at what people throw away and/or donate. They are, either, very generous or don't know the value of what they have. No complaints here though! I love cashing in on great deals! :)


Anyone that scrapbooks or designs cards will most likely know what these are. Heck you probably have some! Most of these haven't even been opened, they cost $20 each if you buy them new. I got 7 of these 'gel-a-tins' all for $5.99 at the thrift store this week. What a steal! :o) Now I need to go buy a stamp block...lol

I also got all these in a bag for $2.99. There are 3 hole punchers, 1 package of clear stamps and 6 rubber stamps. I can't wait to start using all these. And of course, I found a full, unused bottle of gold acrylic paint for 75 cents, just to top it all off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment