Monday, July 18, 2011

Great yard sale finds!

It's been a couple of weeks...still in the transitional stage of moving. Most things are in storage and I feel as though life is in limbo. Not a great feeling but there is light at the end of the tunnel :D
 So for now I'm still posting my weekly yard sale finds (or in this case the last 2 weeks)! I hope you find something interesting here. 


 I just thought it was the cutest little vintage cream server! And for 10 cents it was a steal!


A gorgeous lantern for outside. I just love the starfish detail at the top! $3.


Bought this vintage 1960s Mele jewelery box for $5. In absolutely perfect condition except for a minor scratch on the top. The velvet inside is more vibrant and orange than it shows in the picture. I wish it had a different exterior and I'm wondering if I would completely ruin it if I removed the vinyl/leather stuff. It sounds and feels like wood underneath. Help...?

 
 Got this awesome tub chair for $3! A total steal! The previous owner tried reupholstering it but it was a sloppy job and not quite my style. So I'll be more than happy to start this project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment