Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Couch Ever! :)

Guess who went to the Thrift store tonight...no not me! Never! Haha of course me! I practically live there I swear it! I should just get a job there come to think of it.

Got another great steal...this time on ribbon! I've been wanting to buy some pretty ribbon but I find it hard to decide. There's so many and I am THE most indecisive person I know. My friends and boyfriend would tell you the same. Forget choosing food off a menu, it takes me forever! And to top that off, I'm a vegetarian so my choices are severely limited as it is. Ahh well, I go with it and thankfully the people that love me are fully equipped with lots of patience. :D

16 unused rolls and a whole bunch of odds and ends! I love it! $5

Ok so you're probably wondering what the heck my title is all about!
We had a few minutes left before we needed to head home so we went to another Thrift store, one that we rarely ever find anything to buy. My boyfriend sat down on this old couch and started putting his hands inside the cushions. Far be it for me to stop a man looking for loose change. But let's face it...someone else's (whom you don't know) grimy old couch...there could be anything in there and my hands (ungloved) aren't going anywhere near it. Well, it seems I was right. ANYTHING could be in there! Including a gift card for the liquor store WITH an unused balance! I foresee wine in my near future! Thanks boyfriend! :D

So...what have you had your hands in lately? LOL

1 comment: