Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yard Sales Finds!

So I had my own yard sale this past weekend, it was a multi yard sale with 4 of us all in the mix...so I snuck out for an hour to see what was happening around town. I really feel deprived if I can't make it to a yard sale. lol And there were soooo many!! I got there late, as it was, and either the good stuff was already gone or else there were no goodies. I'll never know. But I did find a couple of things.

 A sewing machine for $5. It's just a small little thing, but I don't know how to sew very well and I really want to learn. So if I don't learn or don't like it...or if I break it...it was only $5! Yay!

OK so it's a bassinet. And I have no children (or even dolls). So you may be wondering what the heck is wrong with me! But I have never been able to pass by a nice piece of wicker...it's a ginormous basket for heaven's sake and it was $3!!! So, I ask you, what ideas or inspirations do you see for this upcoming project?

No comments:

Post a Comment