Thursday, June 9, 2011

The sandals, that were no more...

So, I'm moving in a month and it's summer. So I thought I had better have a yard sale and clear out some stuff so I don't have to pack it up and drag it with me or have to put it in storage. Besides I have way too much 'stuff'.

Anyways, I was cleaning out my hall closet and there they were. The sandals that I have been hanging onto for the last 3 years in hopes of, well...I don't really know. They were my favorite pair, so comfortable and super cute. They went well with nearly everything. And then my dog ate them. :(

I like to reuse and re-purpose as much as the next person, but I know my limits. And they weren't overly pricey to start with so I wouldn't want to spend much in repairing them (if even possible). So, I finally got the scissors to them and chopped off the tops, which was the only part that wasn't chewed or eaten. ANd now they will go to the garbage and the tops will sit in my craft supplies cupboard until I figure out my next move.

And so, with no further adieu and for your viewing pleasure this is what remains of the lovely sandals that were.



No comments:

Post a Comment